Champion Juicer 2000 G5-NG853S-B comes with some exclusive features, and due to that, it is one of the most popular juicers in the market now. Every day, you expect a better day than before and a healthy glass of juice can help you to start a beautiful day. It is such a juicer that makes your juice making process easy and gives some fresh items quickly and easily.
Table of Contents
Features of Champion 2000 juicer
Heavy Duty Juicer
Champion Juicer 2000 G5-NG853S-B comes with a heavy-duty general electric motor. The 1725 RPMs, 540 Watt Motor provides a very quick result. No hassle, just a few moments can give you fresh juices that maintain its real flavor and original taste.
It is a very efficient juicer for vegetables and fruits. Its juicing system enhances efficiency and reduces times to make juice. A full 1/3 HP has made this juicer very identical then other juicers in the market.
The juicing screen is an exclusive feature of this Juicer. Its manual instruction, sieve, and tamper help the juicer to produce continuous juice.
Shape and Design
Champion 2000 juicer comes with a bit larger size and a 1.75″ Diameter Feed Tube. It has 540 Watt Motor, 1725 RPMs, 110V 50HZ power control system. Its attention-grabbing design can attract anyone. Its blades are prepared of long-lasting stainless steel. Eventually, this Champion 2000 has created its detached place among other juicers with beauty and quality.
Perfect for Larger Size
The Champion Juicer is comparatively larger and suitable for different sizes of fruits and vegetables. Users can be free from the hassle to cut ingredients into smaller pieces.
- The juicer comes with more power and durability, produce more juices
- Tempered stainless steel blades ensure long-lasting uses
- It provides great juice from both hard and soft produce with its heavy-duty motor
- Resilient and durable materials are used to make this juicer
- Its system minimizes the heavy oxidation and support health
- Manual instruction, juicing screen makes the juicing process easy
- User-friendly juicer, easy to assemble and disassemble
- Perfect for different sizes fruits and vegetable pieces
- All parts of the juicer are FDA approved, 1/3 HP motor and Floating cutter
- Sometimes it requires to turn it off clean out the pulp
- Within one juice session, users may need to clean few times when juicing large pieces
- High-speed juicer can be unhealthy in some cases
Best Suited For
This well-designed juicer is perfect for all types of vegetables and fruits. It works fast to extract the ingredients, and you can have a cup of healthy juices within in a minute.
It can be used for multi-purpose tasks. It is also helpful to make frozen fruit sorbets, nut butter, purees, ice cream, and more.
Not So Great For
This hassle free juicer can produce continuous juice, but you may need to clean this few times in one session. Small slices don’t create this problem.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Does this juicer have a stainless steel blade?
A: Yes, it has a durable stainless-steel blade.
Q: Is this juicer made in the USA?
A: Yes, these Champion’s juicers are made in California.
Q: Where does the pulp subsist?
A: At the end of the tube.
Now you have got some ideas after reading the Champion 2000 juicer review. It comes with great features, but very affordable. Its stainless steel blade and other durable elements increase strength and efficiency.