A juice cleanse is basically like a diet that’s based solely on fruit and vegetable drinks, with the role to detoxify the body and help lose weight. If you want to learn more about a juice cleanse for weight loss, some really good juice cleanse recipes, and more detailed information about the best juice cleanse delivery service Blueprint juice cleanse, you have come to the right place.
Benefits of Juice Cleanses
There are different types of juice cleanses that can last between three to 10 days, and they all involve consuming nothing but juice. While there are a lot of people supporting detoxification through a juice cleanse, some of the benefits that people keep talking about aren’t backed up by scientific evidence. Some of the juice cleanse benefits that people advocate for include:
- A cleansing diet based on juices implies having a lower calorie intake on a daily basis. This can lead to a weight loss, it’s true, but it’s also important that you maintain this low-calorie diet or you will have to repeat the cleansing process each time you want to lose a few pounds.
- A juice cleanse can remove toxins from your body, flushing them away and giving you a chance to reset and maybe chance some bad eating habits once the cleanse is completed.
- Drinking raw juice is believed to help improve digestion because of the enzymes it contains. There is scientific evidence behind the idea that even a 3-day juice cleanse can modify intestinal microbiota and lead to weight loss.
Blueprint Juice Cleanse Review
The most effective juice cleanse is the Blueprint Juice Cleanse. Blueprint is a company that has raw juice delivered to your doorstep which makes adhering to your juice cleanse much easier. You can opt for one of the seven juice cleansing packages they provide, but you can also order the products that are in these packs separately if you choose to eat healthier and include these tasty juices in your diet. All of their beverages are certified organic and made through a more innovative process that makes sure this cold press juice delivered to your house can stay fresh for longer than usual.
One thing that we love about Blueprint is their cleanser quiz. Based on a series of questions, the website’s algorithm can determine which of their available cleanses is better for you, depending on your eating habits and the results you are looking to obtain.
There will be a shipping fee to pay with your order, but it depends on the weight of the order and your location, which means that such fees can only be calculated upon checkout. You can also find their product in locations all over the country, but you can also rely on the company’s juice cleanse delivery to avoid going to the store if you want to. You can also add cooler bags to your order for an additional $2.
Blueprint Juice Cleanse Options & Recipes
Blueprint is a company that takes a lot of pride in the recipes and fruit and vegetable combinations it offers. While they have a lot of different diets to choose from, we wanted to take a look at some of their best-sellers:
- For those of you interested in a 3 day juice cleanse, we have some pretty exciting news: Blueprint now offers two of these packages, also known as the 3-Day Holiday Detox and the 3-Day Beach-Ready Detox. The former is a detox diet recommended for after the holidays when bellies are stuffed and muscles are out of tone. It contains different drinks based on healthy ingredients such as pineapple, kale, ginger, lemon, and others. The latter is designed to help you get started on that beach body with a 3 day juice cleanse rich in vinegar tonics and booster drinks.
- The Balancing Act (Foundation) juice cleanse provides a selection of juices that are based on green ingredients meant to give you a boost of health and energy. You can expect recipes such as Nut & Bolt, Lemon Reset, and Kale It Up.
- The Keep It 100 is a juice cleanse focused on delivering less than 100 g of sugars per day, with recipes that include Watercress Warrior, Lemon Reset, Kale it Up, and Nut & Bolt.
- The BluePrint OG (Renovation) cleanse is one of their most popular packages because it can extend over a period of six days (you get to choose how many cleanse days you want) and it contains juices such as Pineapple Power, Lemon Reset, and Kale it Up.
The Blueprint juices that are included in each of the cleanses provided are a mixture of ingredients that lead to successful recipes. Some Blueprint juice examples include:
- Kale it Up, made from a mixture of ginger, parsley, spinach, lemon, kale, cucumber, celery, apple, and romaine.
- Lemon Reset, which is a mixture of lemon and cayenne.
- Pineapple Power, made from just three fresh ingredients: pineapple, apple, and mint.
- Watercrest Warrior, which brings forth a mixture of peppermint, watercress, spinach, lemon, celery, kale, and cucumber.
How to Juice Cleanse
The Blueprint juice cleanses come with very specific instructions related to the order in which you are supposed to drink the juices. Pretty much everything you need to know is in that list of instructions or on the product page of the cleanse you ordered.
The concept of their juice cleanse process is simple: you will receive six bottles of juice for every cleanse day that you select when ordering (if you want a 2-day cleanse, you will receive 12 bottles of juice). You will have to drink all the 6 bottles that are meant for each day, preferably at a 2-hour interval between each bottle.
When your juice cleanse is finished, don’t go out and eat a steak, a hamburger, and fries. It’s really important for your body that you ease out of the cleanse making sure you don’t shock it with large calorie intake. You can instead eat vegetables, fruits, and nuts, but in small portions. Make sure that you avoid coffee, wheat, sugar, dairy, or processed foods on the first day after the cleanse.
Gradually, you can add beans, brown rice, and other foods back into the diet. By day 5, you can go back to whatever you were eating before the cleanse started (unless you want to change some eating habits, of course).
Juice Cleanse FAQ
If you still have a lot of questions about juice cleanses, we’ve put together a short list of frequently asked questions that will provide you with a bit more information on the topic, as these are common things that people interested in a juice cleanse like to know.
Q: Can you eat on a juice cleanse?
A: Yes, you can but no, you shouldn’t. Eating can slow down the juice cleansing process and interfere with its detox efficiency. Even if you’re looking for a juice cleanse for weight loss, that means that you should stick to the calorie intake provided by the mix of fruits and vegetables alone.
Q: Which juice cleanse is the best?
A: This question is a tough one because it depends on what you want to do a juice cleanse for. For instance, if you just want a quick detox, there are really good 1-day juice cleanses that you can try, based on ingredients such as ginger, celery, lemon, spinach, and others. Blueprint also offers some 1-day cleanses for those interested in a fast detox, but there are a lot of good cleanses out there, depending on what your ultimate goal is. Finding the best juice cleanse might ultimately be a trial and error thing.
Q: How much weight can you lose with a juice cleanse?
A: That really depends on the length of the juice cleanse and the actually juices you’re drinking, as some are richer in calories than others. Since a lot of juices out there provide you with less than 100 calories per serving, people have reported losing up to 10 pounds after a 7 day juice cleanse.
Q: Are there any risks to doing a juice cleanse?
A: Yes, just like taking medication to cure an illness will have its side effects as well. While some juice cleanses are good for some peoples, others might not respond to well to them, especially if they are too frequent or if you belong to a special category of people that should avoid such a cleanse (such as pregnant women or people who suffer from diabetes). Some of the risks of doing a juice cleanse include low blood sugar (as the recipes are low in calories and could lead to dizziness and fainting) or kidney stones (which are caused by juices that are made from dark and leafy greens).
Q: Does juice cleanse work?
A: Yes, but most of the results are noticeable on a short-term basis. For instance, you can do a 1-day juice cleanse for detoxification, but once you go back to your old eating habits, you will need another detox in the nearby future. The same goes for weight-loss juice cleanses: they will help you lose weight, but they won’t get rid of body fat (which is why you might want to combine them with some exercise).
Blueprint is a company that takes pride in its effective products that can be purchased separately, or packed in a several-days juice cleanse for people looking for fast results. The juices made by Blueprint are produced through a process called Pascalization, which makes raw juices through sterilization without using preservatives or heat.
With seven different cleanses to choose from, we applaud the well-thought-of combination of ingredients that seems to work for so many people that did the cleanse and would recommend them for others who are in need.
Leave a Reply