Want to up your daily intake of fruits and vegetables but can’t stomach the thought of having to eat more than you already do? Do you find yourself skipping breakfast in the morning due to time constraints or other reasons? Are you interested in an easier way to get that daily recommended dose of fruits and vegetables? Then why not try a juice blender to create the perfect smoothie that can be easily consumed on the go?
Related: Black Friday Juicer Sales 2021
Now that I have your attention, you might be asking yourself “what is the best juice blender?” or “what is the best blender and juicer all in one”? We are going to answer that question by breaking down the best six juicer blenders on the market in 2020!
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Juicer Blender Combo for Juicing and Smoothies
- 2 Best Juicer Blender 2021
- 3 My Runner Up Juicer Blender Pick
- 4 6 Best Juicers Blenders 2021 – Compared
- 5 Best Juicer Blender Combo (My Top Picks)
- 6 Best Fruit Blender:
- 7 Best Vegetable Blender:
- 8 Best Blender for Juicing Fruits and Vegetables:
- 9 Best Cheap Blender for Juicing:
- 10 Best Juicer Blender Combo in the UK:
- 11 Juicer Blender FAQ’s:
- 12 Conclusion:
Top Juicer Blender Combo for Juicing and Smoothies
- Best Juicer Blender – Vitamix 5200 Blender
- Budget Pick – Ninja Countertop Blender
- Mid Range Pick – Vitamix Explorian Blender
- Self Cleaning pick – Blendtec Designer Blender
- Modern Pick – Breville Juicer Blender
Best Juicer Blender 2021
Last update on 2022-08-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
My Runner Up Juicer Blender Pick
Last update on 2022-08-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Let’s start but before we do; let’s discuss the NutriBullet as most people think this is the best blender for juicing and smoothies but might not exactly be correct for what people are looking for – a nutritious blend to start or end the day.
You may also like: 10 Best Juicing Recipe Books
6 Best Juicers Blenders 2021 – Compared
I know you’re busy and may not have time to read them all. I put together a comparison table to give you a brief overview
|Vitamix 5200 Blender
(Best of The Best)
|1 min.||7 Years||Check Price|
|Ninja Countertop Blender
|1 min.||1 Year||Check Price|
|Vitamix Explorian Blender
(Mid Range Pick)
|60sec.||3 Years||Check Price|
|Blendtec Designer Blender
(Self Cleaning One)
|Self Clean||8 Years||Check Price|
|Vitamix 750 Professional Series||Self Clean||7||Check Price|
|Breville BBL620 Blender||Auto Clean||3 Years||Check Price|
Why the NutriBullet is Not a Great Choice?
While the NutriBullet is a great device for blending food into puree’s and breaking down thicker food items into a nutritious smoothie; its warp speed can destroy the delicate skins peels and fibers of most fruits and vegetables.
When it comes to blending fruits and vegetables, slower is better to keep the nutrients intact and preventing the destruction of the enzymes of the fruits and vegetables (where the best vitamins and minerals hang out). The part that makes a fruit and vegetable smoothie so nutritious is the nutrients and enzymes that make up the composition of each individual piece of produce. Blending these into a smooth puree can reduce the nutritional value of your smoothie and leave you hungry in no time for something else.
The majority of NutriBullet blenders can only be used on one speed which is fast; this can lead to blending the fruit and vegetables too much, which can reduce the number of natural enzymes retained in your smoothie.
Best Juicer Blender Combo (My Top Picks)
1. Vitamix 5200 Blender (Best Juicer Blender)
The Vitamix 5200 Blender is a professional and industrial grade blender that fits perfectly on your countertop and is deemed one of the best juice blender combos on the market today! With multiple speed options that can be controlled before and during the blending process; it is an easy way to make those breakfast smoothies in a flash.
Making smoothies for more than just yourself? No worries, as this blender features a 64 oz. container allowing for medium or large batches of juiced fruit and vegetable smoothies so everyone in the household can enjoy a nutritious breakfast on the go.
If you are anything like me, you can find yourself strapped for time in the mornings and battling a hefty to-do list in the evenings. That is why I think this is best juicer blender as it only takes a drop of dish liquid and warm water to blend your way to a clean juicer come morning. This blender allows you to set up a self-clean option that only takes 30 to 60 seconds of your time.
Top Features Vitamix 5200 – The best Juicer Blender:
- The variable speed control allows you to determine how thick you want your fruit and vegetable smoothie. Knowing that slower blending carries more nutritional value; this juicer blender allows you to control the blending process, even if it is already started.
- The self-cleaning option using only a drop of dish liquid combined with warm water is a godsend for those with busy schedules. Instead of fighting with this juicer blender and struggling to take apart (and put back together) complicated parts, you simply turn the blender on for 30 to 60 seconds and voila! Clean!
- While the price tag for this juicer blender can be on the expensive side. It also comes with a 7-year warranty that helps make this investment worthwhile.
- The top speed of this juicer blender creates enough friction to heat up the produce it is blending, so mealtime is breeze when hot vegetable soup is at your fingertips.
Deciding between a Juicer & Blender? See our review of Affordable Juicers
2. Ninja Chef Countertop Blender (Budget Pick)
The Ninja Chef Countertop Blender is the best juicer blender, in my opinion, for those who are not as experienced with juicing or blending their own homemade smoothies. This 1500-watt blender comes complete with a dishwasher safe 72 oz. container.
The variable speeds are preset at ten different levels for different dishes, or manual speeds to customize your drink, there is nothing to lose with this 2 in 1 juicer blender but everything to gain when it comes to delicious, filling, cold smoothies.
Ready to clean your blender? Simply add a drop of liquid dish soap and warm water then turn the dial to cleaning mode. Finished with your blend? Pop that container directly in the dishwater to clean or wash with your normal daily dishes.
Top Features Ninja Chef Blender – Best Juicer and Smoothie Maker:
- Cleaning is a breeze for both the container and the operating parts without having to take it apart like most blenders. Liquid dish soap is all you need with a little warm water and boom – ready to use again!
- 1500-watts of energy combined with both preset and manual customization speeds allows for easy smoothies, hearty salsa or piping hot soup for those cold winter nights.
- Comes complete with a recipe book to introduce newbies to the world of juicing and features nutritious but great-tasting blends to suit each person’s palette.
3. Vitamix Explorian Blender (Mid Range Pick)
Looking for a blender that can handle the toughest of fruits and vegetables without losing blending power but also won’t take a significant chunk from your wallet? Then look no further the Vitamix Explorian Blender! Professional grade with a 64 oz. container so you can create nutritious smoothies on the go; there is nothing to hate about this juicer blender and everything to love!
Considered one of the best blenders for juicing vegetables, its sleek design fits comfortably on your kitchen counter or nestled within your cupboards when not in use. Not only does it feature ten different speeds that vary from low to fast; this juicer blender combo can also handle the toughest ingredients through the use of its pulse speed option that breaks down vegetables that aren’t peeled without destroying the fibers and enzymes.
Top Features Vitamix Explorian – Runner Up Pick Juicer Blender:
- Less expensive option for those who are just starting to experiment with juicer blenders for smoothies. Backed by a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- 64 oz. container allows for both medium and large batches of blended foods, so feeding multiple people is as easy as slicing the vegetables and dropping them in to create a filling hot soup.
- Self-cleaning with the aid of a drop of dish liquid and warm water. Simply set the juicer blender to the self-cleaning mode and rinse out once finished.
4. Blendtec Designer Blender (Commercial Grade Juicer Blender)
If you are looking for a blender that will crank out a smoothie in no time look no further than the Blendtec Designer Blender. These blenders are engineered and assembled in the USA by a family owned company.
The Blendtec Designer is a commercial grade blender with a great quality track-record, this is proven through it being the blender of choice at popular restaurants like Panera Bread, Peet’s Coffee, and Dunkin’ Donuts. Bottom line, if it can be used day in and day out at these types of high-volume restaurants it will easily keep up with what you throw at it.
Top Features Blendtec Designer Blender:
- 8 variable speed blending cycles give you absolute control to achieve you preferred texture. These speeds are chosen through sleek touchscreen controls.
- Patented stainless-steel forged blades will whip up amazingly smooth blends. Blendtec claims this patented blade is 10x stronger than other blender blades, and oddly enough this blade is dull to the touch, reducing the chance of cutting yourself.
- Included is a 90-ounce BPA free jar will allow blending of large batches, you can blend smoothies for 4-6 people at once.
Want a blender that will do more than just make smoothies? The Blendtec obliges, you can heat up soups or warm drinks by placing in the blender and turning on for 6 minutes or less. The heating is achieved by the friction created.
Dreading the clean-up? Don’t worry, simply add a little soap and water and this blender will clean itself in 1 minute.
If you are looking for a blender that can do it all, will blend whatever you throw at it and perform daily without issue, the Blendtec Designer Series blender may be right for you.
5. Vitamix Professional 750 (Professional Blender)
Looking to do more than just make a smoothie? Look no further than the Vitamix 750 Professional Series Blender. The Vitamix will kick out a nutritious smoothie in no time and then easily switch gears to make baby food, nut butters, chop vegetables, make frozen desserts, and even heat up your soup for you.
Low profile 64-ounce container will easily slide under most kitchen cabinets but is still large enough to feed a crowd.
Combine Vitamix’s quality and reliability with the 750’s high-performance motor and laser-cut stainless-steel blades and you have a blender that will turn into your go-to kitchen appliance.
Top Features Vitamix Professional Series 750:
- Variable speed settings allow you to adjust speed during the blend to achieve you desired texture.
- High-performance motor will blend whatever you throw at it, day in and day out.
- Self-Cleaning function allows easy clean-up in just 60 seconds without needing to disassemble.
In the end, Vitamix blenders are built to last and if you have issue this blender is covered by a 7-year warranty. A high-end blender like the Vitamix 750 should be treated as an investment. If you are just starting out blending, this may not be the one for you, but if you are serious about daily blending this investment is well worth the cost.
6. Breville BBL620 Fresh & Furious Blender
The final entry on our list is the Breville BBL620 Fresh and Furious Blender in modern, sleek silver to match any kitchen décor. This blender can take any kitchen task and perform it with ease, from chopping to blending to pureeing for a delicious result each time.
The Brevile Juicer Blender has pre-programmed speeds and options take the guesswork out of your blends with a lighted LCD display counting down the remaining time on your smoothies. Safety features prevent overloading and mess on your kitchen counter, allowing for a painless experience each time.
Top Features Breville Juicer Blender:
- Quick and efficient for both blending and chopping functions when using pre-set programming to ensure a quality blend each time you use it.
- Fair price tag that won’t break the bank for the initial purchase
- Easy cleaning and dishwasher safe container that can be detached from the base without any struggle.
- The motor and blending functions are quiet, so you don’t need to worry about waking up the household when using your Breville Juicer Blender.
Best Fruit Blender:
The best blender for fruit smoothies is the Blendtec Designer blender. This commercial grade blender is the choice of many popular restaurant chains due to its quality and versatility. The Blendtec does a great job of crushing frozen fruit.
Best Vegetable Blender:
The best blender for blending vegetables is the Vitamix 750 Professional Blender. An investment that you will not regret; the Vitamix 750 will chop, blend, puree and even heat vegetables. This is one of the more versatile blenders that we recommend.
Best Blender for Juicing Fruits and Vegetables:
The best blender for juicing fruits and vegetables is the Vitamix Explorian Blender. Coming in at the more affordable end of the Vitamix line, the Explorian allows provides a quality product without breaking the bank. The Explorian will create nutritious fruit and vegetable smoothies.
Best Cheap Blender for Juicing:
Breville Juicer Blender – The Breville Fresh and Furious Blender comes in at an affordable price at a quality level that I am comfortable recommending. There are cheaper blenders out there, but remember, you get what you pay for.
Best Juicer Blender Combo in the UK:
If you are in the UK looking for the best juicer blender combo, I suggest the Vitamix Ascent Series A2300 Blender. This professional series blender is a technological powerhouse, it’s extreme power is paired with built in wireless connectivity and pairs with the Vitamix Perfect Blend App which unlocks the blenders full potential.
Juicer Blender FAQ’s:
Q. Are Juicers better than Blenders?
A. It depends on your goals; a juicer is going to provide nutrients without fiber which may help them absorb faster, a blender on the other hand will keep the healthy fiber in the smoothie and also allow you to add other ingredients to create a nutrition bomb. If I had to choose, I would purchase both a juicer and a blender, start with a blender first.
Related: Best Masticating Juicers
Q. What is the difference between a blender and a juicer?
A. The main difference between a blender and a juicer is that a blender will retain the fiber of the produce, while a juicer’s purpose is to remove the fiber in the produce. The theory of removing the fiber from produce is to allow the nutrients from the juice to be absorbed more quickly by needing less digestion. Fiber is healthy as well, and a blender will allow you to blend up a more filling smoothie.
Q. Should I get a juicer or a smoothie maker?
A. I would suggest getting both, but if you are just starting out a smoothie maker would be a good first choice. A blender or smoothie maker will allow you to ease into the world of juicing and blending by expanding your options and allowing you to add other ingredients to your smoothies to improve the taste. Once you are experienced with blending smoothies, I suggest purchasing a juicer and working in fresh juice a few times a week or daily if possible. The combination of Juicer/Blender regimen will improve your nutrition intake.
Related: 7 Best Affordable Juicers
Now that we have reviewed the top six juicer blenders on the market in 2021, what is stopping you from finally having a nutritious smoothie for breakfast? Or enjoying hot soup on those cold nights? Or even whipping up some hearty salsa for game night or entertaining friends? Absolutely nothing, as the options are limitless when you own one of these blenders.
Before purchasing a juicer blender, ask yourself the following:
- What do I want from a blender?
- What type of fruits and vegetables do I plan on using for my smoothies?
- How much am I willing to spend?
While the best option is the one that speaks to you and your individual needs; I think that a multipurpose juicer blender, such as number 5, is the best for those who live a fast-paced lifestyle. Self-cleaning, various functions, and a price tag that isn’t as high as some other household appliances?
Juicing/Blending is becoming a common practice to maintain good physical health and ensure that the daily recommendation of both vitamins and minerals found in fruit and vegetables are met. Have a browse, think it over and start your way to a juicing lifestyle!
We hope this post was helpful in your search for the best juicer blender combo, leave us a note in the comments to let us know which one you decided on and why.
Also Read: Best Juicer for Celery Juice 2021 Guide
DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS IN THIS POST. THIS MEANS THAT AT NO COST TO YOU, WE WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINK. YOU MAY READ FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION.